You can sponsor our rabbit’s veterinary expenses for $50 a month or through a lump sum donation. You can view our latest list of rabbits requiring sponsorship here and complete our inquiry form here. You can also request for their a copy of their expenses through our volunteer.
Every year, Bunny Wonderland rescues about 100 rabbits and spend approximately SGD100,000 on supplies and medical care to sustain their care. If you like to join us in helping our rabbits, you can consider the following:
You can view our latest list of adoptable rabbits here. If you are keen to adopt, please review our adoption requirements and complete our inquiry form here. Suitable families will be contacted by our volunteers to arrange for a meeting.
To offer monetary support, you can:
- Paynow to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank transfer to DBS Current Account No: 0150304669 (Name: Fang Mee Foong)
- Paynow to +65 9071 3368 (Name: JACFANG)
If you like to verify the transfer, please contact us with your transaction date and amount tand our volunteer will contact you shortly.
Food & Supplies Contribution
Unopened and unexpired food supplies of brands like Oxbow, APD, AK, Burgess, Protexin and The Hay Expert.
Unopened paper-based litter and unopened potty pads of size M, L and XL.
Unopened and sterile medical supplies such as syringes and needles.
Unused Toyogo tray litterboxes.
Rio basket carriers of usable condition.
Newspaper of usable condition.
If the items are not stated above, it is likely that we are unable to put it to good use and will recommend that you consult other animal welfare groups.
To donate these items to us, please contact us with your name, contact number, pickup location and photos of your intended donation and our volunteer will contact you shortly.
Alternatively, you can also purchase items we use through these retailers who offer the supplies we use at discounted prices and will deliver directly to our premises.
Bunny Wonderland do not run a volunteering program but we do need experienced rabbit caregiver to assist with our fostering, grooming and adoption efforts. If you are keen to foster our rescued rabbits, please complete our form here. To offer other support, please contact us with your name, contact number and a description of how you like to help us and our volunteer will contact you shortly,
Bunny Wonderland appreciates all support from like-minded who voluntarily assist us in all the above. We may not be a registered society or a charity, but we will strongly adhere to the following obligations:
- All information provided to contributors or to the general public is accurate.
- All funds received will be used according to the contributor’s intentions.
- All funds received will be acknowledged either by phone, email or as requested by the contributor.
- We do not solicit donation from the public and will only accept contributions from friends, friends of friends, or acquaintances who know about what we do and wish to help.
- Written statement of our funds and how they are used can be issued to our contributors upon request